Why you should consider a Water Purification System
After countless conversations with people about their desire for pure water we've come up with a new range of high quality water purification systems for your home.
We're helping people understand what they mean when they say they want pure water.
As a result of those conversations we've redefined a better, more healthy definition of 'purified water' to be water that has had the unwanted impurities taken out.
This ensures that the good minerals are left in.
Introducing our NEW range of Water Purification Systems
Our water purification systems are the No.1 rival to reverse osmosis systems.
They are a great investment for yourself, your family, and the planet. Keeping yourself and your family healthy is a big priority and that extends to the water you drink, not just the food you consume.
Our range of water purification systems coupled with our extensive knowledge of water filtration means that you spend less time and effort puzzling over what to buy, and more time enjoying water that's free of unwanted impurities.
Once you've selected and ordered one of our water purification systems, all you have to do is wait for it to be delivered and then ask your local plumber to install it so that you can enjoy the benefits of clean pure water that's good for you every day.
Choosing a water filter system for your home can seem daunting, which is why we've developed our new high quality water purification systems.
Our range of Water Purification Systems includes:
- Doby Water Purifier - a mains water purification system for your whole house. Suitable for houses with up to 4 bedrooms.
- Moby Water Purifier - a water purification system for your kitchen cold tap.
- Oyster Water Purifier - a water purification system for your drinking water only. The kit includes a separate drinking water
tap, or you can select 'no tap' and order one of our 3 way taps (insert link) instead.
- Oyster Triple Water Purifier - a 3 stage water purification system that reduces fluoride and also includes one of our specialist
0.2 micron NanoCeram pleated cartridges.
- Oyster GO Triple Water Purifier - a drinking water purification system that removes graphene oxide, fluoride and other chemicals.
List of what our Water Purification Systems Remove/Reduce
Depending on what system you choose, our water purification systems remove chemicals, including chlorine which affects the taste and odour of your water, hormones, endocrine disruptors, PAHs, VOCs, bacteria, chromium VI, colloids, bromine, cysts, endotoxins, ferric iron, lead, particulates, poysaccharides (TEP), silica, trace pharmaceuticals, viruses, volatile organic compounds, nano and micro plastics, fluoride, graphene oxide.
What our Water Purification Systems leave in
Our water purification systems leave in dissolved salts including calcium in carbonate form, and magnesium.
Reverse Osmosis systems tend to remove dissolved salts which is why so many RO systems have a remineralisation stage to put calcium and magnesium back in. Why take it out in the first place?
That's why we feel our water purification systems out smart reverse osmosis systems in most cases.
Iodine is also left in. Did you know that there's an iodine deficiency problem in the UK? This is especially true of pregnant women. Iodine is needed for the proper neurological development of their babies. It's therefore better to leave it in your water rather than take it out.
What's the Best Water Purification System you sell?
Another question we get asked a lot is 'what's the best water filter?'
We fully believe that there is no 'best'. It's what's right for you that matters. Our water purification systems are all different. They filter out slightly different things depending on which one you go for.
We much prefer you get what you need as opposed to getting what you may think you want, if that makes sense.
That's why we encourage people to call us on 01352 838 281 or send us a message through our contact page.
How to select the right Water Purification System for your Home
There are a number of questions you need to answer so that you can find the water filter that's right for you.
Take a look at our 10 Ways to Find the Water Filter that’s Just Right for You.
And remember to call us on 01352 838 281 or send us a message through our contact us page.
What are the Benefits of a Water Purification System?
- They're easy to install and maintain.
- Full fitting instructions are provided for you or your plumber.
- There are no internally moving parts.
- Less costly to buy than bottled water. Cases of water are heavy and take up space. With one of our water purification systems you'll save on space and time.
- No water is wasted which is a huge benefit over traditional reverse osmosis systems.
- You only need to replace the water filter cartridges every 6-12 months (dependent on water usage and the quality of your water). We send email reminders with product links every 6 months to our customers as a gentle reminder to start thinking about replacing their water filter cartridges.
Types of places our Water Purification Systems are suitable For
Our water purification systems are suitable for most places although they're not specifically designed for people who have a private water supply. If you are on a private water supply then take a look at our products HERE.
If you are on a private water supply and really do think you'd benefit from one of our water purification systems then you'd need a pre-filtration stage to remove sediments.
If your water has other chemical contamination that's not listed as being removed or reduced by our water purification systems then please contact us on 01352 838 281 as we'll need to discuss your water analysis report and build you a bespoke water filter system.
How much does it cost to install a Water Purification System?
Cost is dependent on the type and size of the water purification system you want.
It can sometimes seem like a big outlay at first but just think of all that money you'll save by not regularly buying bottled water.
5 signs you need a Water Purification System
- You're constantly worried about the safety of your water.
- You react with fear when you hear things on social media about water quality in the UK.
- You're unhappy with local authorities and government for adding fluoride to your water supply.
- You buy lots and lots of bottled water believing it to be more 'pure' than tap water.
- You just don't like the taste and smell of tap water.